The Government has announced that from 4th July 2020, communal acts of worship will be allowed in our Catholic Churches. This is a great news, but not an easy job. The rules are very strict and we will all have to learn to do things differently.
Please note, that from this weekend (4/5th July 2020):
- St Teresa’s Church in Ashford will be opened only for Masses from Monday to Saturday at 10.00am, Vigil Mass on Saturday at 5.30pm and Sunday Mass at 8.00am & 10.30am, with additional Mass in Polish at 5.00pm each Sunday.
- St Ambrose in Wye will be opened only for Sunday Mass at 9.15am.
Please note, that all who hope to attend one of the Masses must read the Parish Public Worship Manual (download here)
Unfortunately we must keep a record of the visitors at every event. We would be grateful if you pre-book your visit each time using online form => CLICK HERE.
If this was not done before, you will be asked to give your/household name and contact number. Please, mind that this will slow down the flow at the entrance.
- Please, bring your own face mask (mandatory).
- All must try to keep at least 1m+ distance from one another.
- Gloves and in necessary face mask will be provided only for the Volunteers (welcomers, stewards, readers and cleaners)
- The church will be opened only 20 minutes before the Mass.
- Toilets & Cry Chapel will not be available.