COVID-19 GUIDELINES UPDATE
UPDATED on 22nd January 2022
- Please use sanitiser upon the entrance to the church. You may also want to use the QR code for NHS App.
- Even though it is not mandatory, please wear a face cover. Many people are dealing with underlying health conditions and will feel safer if you are wearing the face mask. As Christians we should put the health of others above your own comfort.
- If you have any underlying health conditions, please consider keeping social distance from other visitors.
- Holy Communion will continue to be given on hand. Should you wish to receive on tongue, please come at the end of the queue and directly to the priest.
- The central parts of the church are high level and there is good ventilation above. Still, feel free to open the windows, but please close it before leaving of the church, as the heating is on AUTO mode.